Sunday, June 24, 2012

Blogging Birds


OK so, I never thought about doing this before BUT I have been inspired by my friend Sharon Anderson to start blogging so......here I am! :)  I decided to name the blog Three Birds on Blyth since we often call my three year old daughter "Charley Bird". And my husband, well, anyone that knows him would have to say he is a funny bird! By that I mean he is quite possibly the funniest person that I know and I love him because he keeps me laughing!  You can see an example of his humor every Sunday in the local paper and I never know if I am going to show up in there as I did this week.

OK, who used all the body butter...

So, I am the third bird and together we live on Blyth Ave!

My Husband and I have been married for 10 years this year and have a beautiful 3 year old girl named Charley. My husband is actually a writer so I am sure he will cringe as he reads my run on sentences and bad spelling.

5 comments:

  1. I just added your blog to my reader:) I blog too, but it is about working in the library so you probably don't want to read that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what I am doing. I don't know how to add you to my reader! I have to figure this thing out. I do love your blog! You are awesome!

      Delete
  2. Love the name of your blog! You're a natural blogger. :). Keep adding more posts...

    ReplyDelete